Wednesday 9 April 2014

Absence?

Hello everyone..

First and foremost, sorry. I said I would be posting twice a day and unfortunately that has not happened for quite a while. My bad.

I do, however, have a very good reason! My mum had pneumonia the last few weeks and has been in and out of hospital, so I've been spending time with her making sure shes okay and taking care of things around the house, as well as studying, homework and school.. There just wasn't enough hours in the day for blogging too.

Thankfully, she is home and has been given the all clear - she still has to take it easy, but she is quickly building up her strength again so that means I can get back to this! yay!

Anyway, this was just a quick note to let you all know that I haven't given up on my blog yet (I mean its got one follower - I'm 'known' now pfft) so keep checking for more!

R x

PS ~ has anyone seen the Amazing Spider-Man 2 nail polishes that Revlon are doing? Definitely on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment