Wednesday 26 March 2014

Non-Beauty Favourites

                 
       (I got this picture straight from my private instagram, that's why its black and white)

You can never go wrong with a good book - and Dracula is a GREAT book, and All Dogs Go To Heaven is a classic. I love both of these items, I have for a very long time just gaaaahhh. If you have never seen or read them then do so now as I'm pretty sure that its a crime punishable by death to not have.



I mean.. Harry Potter. Another classic and I'm lucky enough to own the collection in this snazzy box which has Hogwarts around the side and oomph. Its beautiful. Harry Potter has always been one of my favourite book series' (along with the Lord of the Rings) so yeah. This stuff is gold.


Last put not least.. These boxer shorts I spotted in the Officers Club. Aren't they amazing?! I fell in LOVE with them when I saw them last weekend, and am hoping to make a sneaky purchase if I see them again when I'm in town on Saturday.

What are your non-beauty favourites?

Rachel xo

No comments:

Post a Comment