Monday 24 March 2014

What do YOU want?

Hello readers,
     Its been mere minutes since my first post on this blog and I am currently trying to come up with plans to write more blog posts for throughout the week, but then it kind of hit me like 'I don't care what I write about, as long as the people reading enjoy it'

So. Here's the deal.

You guys give me ideas or topics you want me to talk about/review/do - whatever you want to read about, and I will see if its possible and do them! How does that sound? I want you guys to enjoy reading my blog as much as I do writing and planning it, and the only thing I can think of to do to achieve that is to take you guys' idea's on board and hopefully do some of those things.

We have a deal? Yes? Brilliant!! Write down in the comments, or tweet me at TheRachelQueue and I will get back to you :)

Also, if you could be so kind as to follow me on bloglovin' (there is an icon just to your right) it would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks for reading,
                              RQ x
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment